What is NanoLink?
Our pathology report can be easily accessed by logging into the client-portal on NanoLink. Once the report becomes available, a system-generated email will be sent to the client's registered email address for notification. This feature ensures prompt and secure delivery of results to our clients, enabling them to provide the best possible care to their patients.
The NanoLink portal simplifies communication with our colleagues and doctor offices. Everything you need is available on NanoLink. Here is a list of some of the things you can do on our portal:
- Message the lab or our pathologists through the client portal. It's secured and HIPAA-compliant.
- Receive invoices and pay using the client portal.
- Enter case information and print a full requisition to include with the specimen.
- After entering the case information, click "send" and our laboratory will be notified of a new specimen waiting for pickup. There's no need to call or send a message, as a courier pickup will be scheduled that day. You'll receive a message within a few hours notifying you of courier pickup time.
- Look up the test menu, download requisitions, and review specimen requirements.
- Add or cancel any test at any time through the client portal.
- Upload patient clinical notes and lab information directly from your EMR, allowing you to avoid unnecessary printing.
- After we complete the review, all patient results and reports will be available for you to download on the client portal. You can access results for a maximum of two years' worth of data.
- Please call the lab for any reports older than 2 years.